Thursday, 13 January 2011

My Creative Space - zombie teddies!



Today I have been working on my first wholesale order - to a shop in York. Soon these bears will have happy little faces, and multicoloured jumpers. But as they gradually line up on my bookshelf they look a little bit creepy... a bit like mannikins on a conveyer belt, or clones in a sci-fi film... arms outstretched for a creepy hug.....


Here is a finished bear! Doesn't he look friendly!

Kootyoo's my creative space series is having a break after Christmas - but here are some creative spaces from last year! Kotyoo's blog

8 comments:

  1. They could form a very interesting art picture of sorts :D
    Congrats on b&m shop sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!!!!!! Can I take one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute they are! Lovely tiny bears Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! When I look at the photo I'm half expecting them to start doing a little stop-motion dance... Demy I'll do you a swap - I think it would take a lot of bears to equal your amazing batik scarves though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute looking bears they are.
    Congrats on the order!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are real cute those little bears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratz on the sale! The bears are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bears are so cute!
    Congrats to the order!

    ReplyDelete