Thursday, 13 October 2011

My Creative Space - sewing and blackberries

To make my berets even more comfrtable and lovely I have been sewing ribbon around the inside of the brims. I will never win prizes for my hand sewing - but I think it looks good!

This hat is a favourite of mine, made from Shetland wool handsoun by me, with a needle felted flower decoration


Another task I have completed is my blackberry handwarmers. I have been working on these for a pattern, and have made them in child and adult sizes. Now I've just got to get the pattern finished!



For more creative spaces go to Kirsty's blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your blackberry hand warmers are really beautiful. They looks so soft and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Knitalatte! It is really lovely merino wool. I think this pattern shows it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete