Thursday, 12 January 2012

My Creative Space - Socrates, and Lightboxes

So, it's a long time since I wrote something on my blog. Could be a matter for a New Year's Resolution - but it isn't. No point making promises that I will probably break.

Today I have just about finished off my Socrates figure, and attempted to photograph him.


He looks mildly concerned - possibly because there's a cup of hemlock waiting to be drunk - but, knowing Socrates, more likely because he thinks the TERRIBLE light isn't doing him any favours.


Here he is in profile - and this is his good side - but the light is still DREADFUL!!!

The time has most definitely come for me to build a lightbox.

To see more creative paces, or to play along, visit Kirsty's blog.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I have no craft talent so I envy those who can. Love!
    Tracie
    crackyouwhip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many beautiful creations!
    Nice to meet you :)
    I am happy to follow your blog ^^

    greetings

    hex

    ReplyDelete